書評被讚好(書評即使修改或刪除, 分數維持不變, 不用回復)
1. Students must keep quiet at ALL TIMES when using the library.
2. Playing, eating, drinking and sleeping are strictly forbidden in the library.
3. Students must put their bags on the shelves at the entrance of the library. They must not take their bags into the library.
4. Students are not allowed to reserve seats.
5. Students must push back the chairs when leaving the tables in the library.
6. After taking books from the bookshelves, students should put the books back into their original positions after reading. If they are unable to locate the positions, they should put the books onto one of the trolleys.
7. For inspection purpose, the library staff reserves the right to check the personal belongings of students before they leave the library
8. Students who are suspended from normal lessons and come to the library must provide proof from the teachers concerned.
9. The use of computers in the library should be limited to academic purposes. Other use unrelated to students’ studies is strictly forbidden. Students are not allowed to go on Facebook,You Tube or play games on the computers.
10. Students must follow the instructions of and show respect for the library staff in the library.
Policy on Overdue Books, Fines and Lost Books
1. Students will get an Overdue Notice (yellow) from the library for their overdue items and they must return these items to the library immediately.
2. If students fail to return their overdue books after the Overdue Notice has been issued, a second notice, the Overdue Book & Fine Notice (white), will be issued.
The library will issue an SMS message to the student’s parents and the overdue fine will be deducted from the student’s Prepayment Account if students fail to return their overdue items and fine after the second notice. The loan of those overdue books will be renewed after the deduction of fine from the Prepayment Account and students are expected to return the books before they become overdue again.
1. Students who fail to pay their fine when returning overdue books mustsign in the Overdue Charges Record and pay their fine within the sameweek. If they fail to do so, an Overdue Fine Notice will be issued andstudents must come to the library to settle their fine immediately.
2. An SMS message to the student’s parents will be issued and the overdue fine will be deducted from the student’s Prepayment Account if students fail to settle their fine after the Overdue Fine Notice has been issued.
Students who have lost a library book are required to replace the lost item with a book of the same title. Parents will be informed if there is noaction from the student to replace the lost book.
如想獲得最佳的視覺效果，請以 IE 7.0 或以上 的瀏覽器及屏幕解像度 1024 x 768 瀏覽。