12:50 pm - 5:00 pm
書評被讚好(書評即使修改或刪除, 分數維持不變, 不用回復)
1. Students must keep quiet at ALLTIMES when using the library.
2. Playing, eating, drinking andsleeping are strictly forbidden in the library.
3. Students must put their bags onthe shelves at the entrance of the library. They must not take their bags into the library.
4. Students are not allowed to reserveseats.
5. Students must push back thechairs when leaving the tables in the library.
6. After taking books from thebookshelves, students should put the books back into their original positions afterreading. If they are unable to locatethe positions, they should put the books onto one of the trolleys.
7. For inspection purpose, thelibrary staff reserves the right to check the personal belongings of studentsbefore they leave the library
8. Students who are suspended fromnormal lessons and come to the library must provide proof from the teachersconcerned.
9. The use of computers in thelibrary should be limited to academic purposes. Other use unrelated to students’ studies is strictly forbidden. Students are not allowed to go on Facebook,You Tube or play games on the computers.
10. Students must follow theinstructions of and show respect for the library staff in the library.
Policy onOverdue Books, Fines and Lost Books
1. Students will get an Overdue Notice (yellow) from thelibrary for their overdue items and they must return these items to the library immediately.
2. If students fail to returntheir overdue books after the Overdue Notice has been issued, a second notice,the Overdue Book & Fine Notice(white), will be issued.
3. The library will issue an SMSmessage to the student’s parents and the overdue fine will be deducted from thestudent’s Prepayment Account if students fail to return their overdue items andfine after the second notice. The loanof those overdue books will be renewed after the deduction of fine from thePrepayment Account and students are expected to return the books before theybecome overdue again.
1. Students who fail to pay their fine when returning overdue books mustsign in the Overdue Charges Record and pay their fine within the sameweek. If they fail to do so, an Overdue Fine Notice will be issued andstudents must come to the library to settle their fine immediately.
2. An SMS message to the student’sparents will be issued and the overdue fine will be deducted from the student’sPrepayment Account if students fail to settle their fine after the Overdue Fine Notice has been issued.
Students whohave lost a library book are required to replace the lost item with a book of the same title. Parents will be informed if there is noaction from the student to replace the lost book.
如想獲得最佳的視覺效果，請以 IE 7.0 或以上 的瀏覽器及屏幕解像度 1024 x 768 瀏覽。